Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Last Chance To Dance...

Last half of July came and went quickly with visits to Kitchener and London, including great times with Dan Belgue and Northland Rail Service, Home County weekend, and more!  Had a few bumps in the road with the theft of my purse and tremendous thanks to those who chipped in on a short go-fund me to help with expenses.  Feeling the love!
Coming up August 2nd and 3rd I'm headed over to Pelee Island for the Unplugged Music Festival, where I'll be hanging out and joining in on Ron Leary's songwriters' circle. Excited to see Daniel Romano and Suzie Vinnick as part of the stellar lineup!  

I'm camping for a week on the island before I hop over to Kingsville to do some stage hosting at the Kingsville Folk Music Festival! August 9th-11th, lineup includes favourites Danny Michel and yes - The Milk Carton Kids!

Last Chance To Dance! I only have four more gigs until the end of the summer when I'll be taking a huge break from performing to focus on work searching in Kitchener as I take a bold step into a new chapter.  Catch me while you can!

Friday, August 9th - Pelee Island Winery Pavilion with The Assembly Line, 4 to 8pm, then 8pm to 10pm for the Jet Express event!
Friday, August 23rd - Pelee Island Winery Pavilion with Karen Morand, 3:00pm to 7:00pm
Saturday, August 24th - Pelee Island Stone & Sky Quarry Series
Sunday, August 25th - Art By The River, Amherstburg, 3:30 to 4:30 near the ice cream!
See you on Pelee Island!!
Allison