Wednesday, November 6, 2013

No-Sparkle Birds
November... making soup and settling in for winter in Windsor..    My Christmas Card Fundraiser is off to a good start in a flurry of sparkley paper snowflakes..!  Card orders have been a little less intense than last year and I'm only just past the $100 mark towards my $500 goal - but the holidays come fast so order your set soon to make sure you have them in time!  I did up some special Hanukkah designs as a special order, as well as for those who like a little less bling, non-sparkely.
Menorah Cards for Hanukkah




No-Sparkle Triangle Tree
Put your order in through the Kapipal Page here:
or you can send your order as an e-transfer or Paypal. I will have some packs of cards available at my upcoming shows. All of the regular cards feature glittery paper designs hand cut, by me, with little scissors. See close-up photos of all the designs on the ‘merch’ page.

Variety Packs of all designs are available individually for $2.00 or:
Pack of 5 cards: $10.00
Pack of 10 cards: $20.00
Pack of 15 cards: $30.00
Pack of 20 cards: $40.00


Cards with dark backgrounds have a white paper insert to write on. All cards come with a white envelope.
No boxes. Cards will be shipped in a bubble envelope. Shipping of 10 or more cards, add an additional $10.00. Email me for any special orders, packages of all one design or questions.



I'll have some available at the Made In Windsor Craft show coming up on November 16th at the Walkerville Brewery where I'm playing two sets of music from 11:30 to 1:30pm!

This week I'm playing at Carparelli's Sound Lounge as part of a Women Of Music lineup - I'm on at 9pm!


Working on putting together a big 2014 including a show at Hugh's Room in Toronto, a summer festival and possibly a trip to Austin and a tour to the East Coast!

See you out Novembering!
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment